Best Life Insurance , Best Companies in the United States .
The first ever life insurance company in the United States was the Presbyterian Ministers Fund.
The industry has since grown and now includes many more policy providers and classes of policy holders. With a total asset value of around 6.48 trillion dollars in 2015 alone. The industry currently provides employment for over 300,000 individuals across the U.S. Some of the largest companies in the U.S. by net worth include: MetLife, Prudential Financial and Allianz insurance.
10 Best Life Insurance
1. AIG Direct:
- Get $250,000 of Term Life Coverage for as Low as $14/Month
- Save up to 70% on your term life policy
- Get a free, no-obligation term insurance quote
- Over 88 million customers worldwide rely on AIG
- It takes 2 minutes to request your term life quote
- The Best Life Insurance Companies in the United States
2. Health I.Q:
- Our #1 Choice for runners, cyclists, triathletes, weightlifters, vegans, and more
- Special rates for individuals who work out regularly!
- Policies from a wide selection of top-rated carriers
- Qualify through a quiz and your race results to save money
- Licensed to help health conscious people in all 50 states
- Minimize the penalty for adverse family history if you are otherwise healthy
3. American Nationals:
- Term Life Insurance without the Hassles
- Make shopping for insurance easy
- Get an instant online quote and apply today
- Ages 18 to 69 get $500,000 or more
- Buy direct from a company that’s been insuring families for over 110 years
4. National Family:
- Simple online application
- Safe and secure
- Broad list of partnered companies to choose from
- Find your insurance plans starting at $15/mo.
- Instant quote available online
- No medical exams required for most applicants
- Short application period
- Low monthly premiums
- Claims paid within 10 business days
- Between $25,000 and $10,000,000 in coverage
6. Fidelity Life:
- $250,000 term insurance coverage in as little as 24 hours
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Fast, free, no obligation online quotes
- Simple term or whole policies
- Policies tailored to customers 50+
- Streamlined, easy-to-understand policies
7. New York Life:
- Simplified Term Life Insurance up to $150,000 for ages 35-64
- No medical exam or lab work – just health information.
- $10,000 up to $150,000 in affordable coverage.
- Get a free quote & apply online or by mail in minutes
8. Federal Trust:
- Huge Flexibility from $50k to $99M in Life Insurance
- Easy Tool – Compare Prices with Real-Time Updates
- 3-Step Process: Choose Coverage, Compare Providers, Apply Online!
- Complete the application online without speaking to an agent or the insurance carrier
- Industry Leading Insurance Carriers
- Schedule a Health Inspection Online (if required).
- Apply Online in 3 Minutes with DocuSign!
9. Haven Life:
- Up to $2,000,000 in coverage
- Affordable and competitive rates
- Immediate coverage decision
- Available to adults aged 18-65
- Comprehensive price comparison tool
- Entirely online and intuitive application process
- High quality policy backed by MassMutual, an A++ A.M. Best rated insurer
10. Gerber Life Insurance Company:
- Guaranteed future insurability for your child
- Childhood premium never goes up during the life of the policy
- Policy builds cash value over time, as long as premiums are paid
- Coverage automatically doubles during the year your child is 18—at no extra cost!
- Choose from $5,000 to $50,000 of whole insurance protection
Best Life Insurance Companies
Determining who offers the best life insurance is not always a black and white answer. While you can get quotes from all of the top-rated life insurance companies, you may never know if you’re choosing the best policy for your specific situation. At Good Financial Cents. We pride ourselves in connecting people with the insurance company that best meets their specific needs. OR, you can compare quotes the easy way
COMPANY NAME Rating
Haven Life A++
Voya Financial A
Mutual Of Omaha A+
New York Life A++